Vita Flex customers can add their benefits debit card to their mobile wallet and make secure, contactless payments to pay for eligible expenses.
Using your Apple, Google, or Samsung device, use the following steps to set up mobile pay for your benefits card:
1. Open the wallet on your mobile phone. (Make sure your phone is connected to WiFi)
2. Select the option to add a new debit or credit card to your mobile wallet.
3. Add your Vita Flex debit card, either by taking a photo or manually entering the card information.
4. Review and accept Terms & Conditions.
5. To verify your card, a one-time passcode is sent via text message or email.
6. Enter the one-time passcode in your mobile wallet.
7. You are instantly notified in your mobile wallet if the card was successfully added.
You can now use your Vita Flex debit card to pay for eligible Transit, Parking, FSA, HSA, and HRA expenses anywhere that accepts contactless payments.